CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
First Annual Conference on CNS Clinical Trials,
Co-Sponsored by SNO and ASCO
Abstract Deadline: July 12, 2021, at 11:59 pm EDT
Submit Your Abstract
The Society for Neuro-Oncology and American Society of Clinical Oncology invite you to submit your abstract to the First Annual Conference on CNS Clinical Trials, being held virtually October 1-2, 2021. All submissions will be peer-reviewed, and accepted abstracts will be presented as oral talks or electronic posters. Accepted abstracts will be published and indexed in Neuro-Oncology Advances.
Abstract submission categories are:
Encore abstract submission guidelines
- Systemic Therapeutics (e.g. Targeted, ADC, Cytotoxic)
- Local Therapies (e.g. Surgery, Radiation, LITT, others)
- Immunotherapy (e.g. Car-T cell, Oncolytic Viruses)
- Clinical Research Methods (e.g. Trial Design, Molecular Correlatives, Big Data)
- Supportive Care and Survivorship (e.g. Neurocognition, QoL, Palliative Care)
- Neuroimaging (Diagnostic and Therapeutic Applications/Endpoints in Trials)
The organizers will accept encore clinical trials abstracts, including trials in progress, for this educational event. Authors should supply information regarding the original presentation, indicating the name of the meeting where the work was originally presented, at the time of submission. If requested by SNO, the first author may be responsible for obtaining and showing proof that written permission has been obtained from the copyright holder of the original abstract publication(s). Encore abstract submissions will be accepted for oral or poster presentation. Ideally, encore submissions should include additional data and/or findings that supplement the previous presentation.
Abstracts must be received by the submission deadline of July 12, 2021, 11:59 on EDT.
If you have questions about the conference or the submission process, please contact Kris Knight
To return to the main conference page, click here