2020 Think Tank on Neuro-Oncology Clinical Trials
November 6, 2020
9 am - 5 pm EST
Click here to view the program.
Society for Neuro-Oncology Presents: 2020 Think Tank on Neuro-Oncology Clinical Trials
The Society for Neuro-Oncology is pleased to host the SNO Clinical Trials Virtual Think Tank Meeting, November 6th, 2020 from 9am-5pm EST.
Each session will provide opportunities for discussion and to address questions submitted by the audience. Registration is required but there is no charge for participation. These presentations will also be recorded and available for viewing at the conclusion of the course on the SNO website. Click here to view the program.
Register for the Meeting
The virtual think tank will aim to cover a range of topics including:
- Opportunities to use novel trial design techniques such as synthetic control arms, big data, and artificial Intelligence
- The potential role of nuclear imaging and immune imaging
- Pharmacodynamic biomarker development during pre-clinical phase of drug development
- Early phase pre-surgical trials: Phase 0
- Combination trials and changes in how to attribute efficacy and/ or toxicity to individual components of combination therapies
- How to best integrate predictive biomarkers
- What changes are needed to make tangible advances in the field?
- Key Neuro-Oncology, FDA and Pharma leaders will offer a range of topics to address the essentials of effective clinical trial design in the treatment of CNS malignancies.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have an improved understanding of the practical aspects of clinical trial designs from topics that include the role of nuclear imaging, pharmacodynamic biomarker development, combination trials, research from other diseases, and predictive biomarkers.
Stephen Bagley, MD, University of Pennsylvania
Patrick Wen, MD, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Mustafa Khasraw, MD, Duke University
Timothy Cloughesy, MD, University of California, Los Angeles