Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Tumor Board Quarterly Series
ATRT: A Heterogeneous Disease
December 6, 2022, 2:00-3:30 pm ET
The Pediatric Special Interest Track is pleased to present the next broadcast of the Pediatric Tumor Board Series. The broadcast entitled ATRT: A Heterogeneous Disease will occur live on December 6, 2022, 2:00-3:30 pm ET. Registration is free and limited to the first 1,000 participants. All SNO webinars are recorded, so if you miss one, you will be able to view it on-demand on the Neuro-Oncology Academy.
Pediatric Tumor Board Webinar Leadership Team:
Co-chairs: Craig Erker and Holly Lindsay
SNO Pediatric Track Co-lead: Annie Huang
- Pongpak Pongphitcha - Mahidol University
- Katharina Gastberger - Universitätsklinikum Augsburg A.ö.R.
- Rania Bedir - Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital
- Rose Daynielle Cansanay - Arnie Charbonneau Cancer Institute, University of Calgary
- Suzanne Laughlin - The Hospital for Sick Children
- Ho-Keung Ng - Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Michael Früehwald - Universitätsklinikum Augsburg A.ö.R
- Susan Chi - Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Alyssa Reddy - University of California San Francisco Benioff Children’s Hospital
- Franck Bourdeaut - Institut Curie
- Kenneth Wong - University of Southern California, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Develop an understanding of the wide spectrum of clinical phenotypes seen in ATRTs
- Understand the critical molecular and histopathologic diagnostic features for ATRTs
- Gain knowledge of ATRTs molecular sub-groups and associated clinico-pathologic features
- Gain awareness of various treatment strategies currently used for ATRT patients
Oncologists, Neuro-Oncologists, Neurosurgeons, Radiation Oncologists, Neurologists, Pathologists, Oncology and Neuro-oncology trainees, Oncology nurses and Nurse Practitioners. There is a pediatric focus to the presented material.
- If you have a Neuro-Oncology Academy account, select Login. If you do not yet have an account, select Register to create your FREE account. If you are a SNO member, select Login and on the next screen login under the “Society for Neuro-Oncology login.”
- Select Take Course. Answer the additional registration questions, then select Take Course.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the Neuro-Oncology Academy after registration as well as a Zoom confirmation email. These emails will include a calendar invitation to add to your email calendar.
- Click Start under the Webinar (Via Zoom) tab in the course outline to complete your registration.
- When it is time to join the webinar, select Webinar. Select Join the webinar. The Zoom Webinar window will pop up and you will see the webinar as you normally would.
- After the webinar, come back to this activity to complete the Post Webinar Survey. You'll be able to download your certificate immediately after the webinar.
If you have have any questions, please email [email protected]