Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Tumor Board Quarterly Series
Defining Treatment Approaches to Infant Medulloblastoma in the Molecular Era
December 5, 2023, 1:00-2:30 pm ET
The Pediatric Special Interest Track of the Society for Neuro-Oncology is pleased to present the Pediatric Tumor Board webinar series. Registration is free and limited to the first 1,000 participants. All SNO webinars are recorded, so if you miss one, you will be able to view it on-demand through the Neuro-Oncology Academy.
Please email [email protected] for technical issues.
This SNO Pediatric Molecular Tumor Board aims to explore infant medulloblastoma from diagnosis through accepted upfront management strategies and relapse approaches. The Tumor board includes 4 selected cases to highlight the variety of molecular and treatment options. In addition, internationally recognized content experts will serve as panelists to address the spectrum of the disease and share the latest knowledge available.
Pediatric Tumor Board Webinar Leadership Team:
Co-chairs: Craig Erker and Holly Lindsay
SNO Pediatric Track Co-lead: Annie Huang
- Mauricio Sanchez Salazar, Hospital Nacional de Niños, Costa Rica
- Maya Prasad, Tata Memorial Hospital , Mumbai, India
- Nahla Mobark, KFMC King Fahad Medical City, Saudi Arabia
- Nisreen Amayiri, King Hussein Cancer Center (KHCC), Jordan
- Giles Robinson, St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- Girish Dhall, Children’s of Alabama
- Sarah Leary, Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Stefan Rutkowski, University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- Lisa Jacola, St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- Suzanne Laughlin, The Hospital for Sick Children
- Daphne Haas-Kogan, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Christell Dufour, Gustave Roussy
- Jennifer Cotter, Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Understand the histopathologic and molecular approaches to diagnose and subgroup infant medulloblastoma.
- Gain knowledge of the molecular subgroups of infant medulloblastoma their associated clinico-pathologic features and outcomes.
- Gain knowledge of various upfront and relapse treatment strategies currently used for infant medulloblastoma patients.
Oncologists, Neuro-Oncologists, Neurosurgeons, Radiation Oncologists, Neurologists, Pathologists, Oncology and Neuro-oncology trainees, Oncology nurses and Nurse Practitioners. There is a pediatric focus to the presented material.