The Society for Neuro-Oncology is pleased to share that 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are available to readers of an open access supplement to the journal Neuro-Oncology Advances, entitled A contemporary landscape of the clinical and biological research in neurofibromatosis type 1.
Upon proper completion of this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Describe the relevance of the RAS/MAPK signaling pathway in the pathogenesis of NF1 and the mechanism of action of MEK inhibitors
- Interpret efficacy and safety data from the latest clinical trials investigating MEK inhibitors for treatment of neurofibromas
- Describe the molecular drivers for the spectrum of tumors in NF1
- Assess the development of potential targeted therapies for the spectrum of tumors in NF1
- Describe the importance of developing new measures of quality of life to facilitate the design of clinical trials in NF1
Following online completion of the posttest and evaluation, a certificate of participation will be available for download/printing immediately. There is no fee required for participation in this activity. Neuro-Oncology Advances thanks Supplement Guest Editor, Suganth Suppiah, for his efforts to make this CME activity possible. To view the supplement, click here