The Society for Neuro-Oncology is pleased to announce an upcoming webinar for SNO’s Online Education Center. Registration is free but limited to the first 1000 participants. All SNO webinars will be recorded, so if you miss this one, you will be able to view it on SNO’s Online Education Center.
This Pandemic Isn’t Making My Burnout Better: A SystematicApproach to Coping During Covid-19
Wednesday, June 3, 2020, at 1 PM EST
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR BY CLICKING HERE
Participants will learn the following objectives:
- Dan Shapiro, MS, PhD, Vice Dean for Faculty and Administrative Affairs, Penn State College of Medicine, Principal: Burnout Solutions Group DES Health Consulting
- Alvina Acquaye, MS, LCPC [c], Bio-Behavioral Research Associate, National Cancer Institute, Columbus Technologies & Services, Inc., Neuro-Oncology Branch
- Contrast a unifying model for understanding health
professional wellness with the long list of factors typically described
- Apply the model to their life now during the Pandemic and in their prior work situation
- Identify systems and personal level interventions to assist in ameliorating burnout
All members of the neuro-oncology community including basic scientists, clinical scientists, clinicians, and allied health workers.
We hope you are able to participate in these upcoming webinars. If you have ideas or topics you would like for us to consider for future webinars, please email Shelley Pressley or Angie Ames.