Neuro Tumor Club Dinner Meeting
Monday, April 16, 2018
Northwestern Chicago Campus
Lurie Medical Research Building
The 23rd Neuro-Tumor Club Meeting took place during the AACR Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL, after a one-year hiatus. The meeting was hosted by the Malnati Brain Tumor Institute at Northwestern University and experienced a record turnout. Sixteen oral and 51 poster presentations, covering a variety of brain tumor research topics, attracted a large audience, and resulted in a total meeting attendance of 165, with attendees hailing from 22 states and 18 countries.
Oral and poster presentations focused on themes of critical importance to Neuro-Oncology and included:
2. CNS Metastases
3. Tumor Microenvironment, Angiogenesis and Epigenetics
4. Cancer Stem Cells, Metabolism and Heterogeneity
5. Cell and Virus-based Therapies
6. Pediatric tumors
7. Neuroimaging and Novel Technologies
8. Novel Agents and Translational Approaches
9. Tumor Models
Thank you to the meeting organizers!