Complimentary CME Credit Hours Available for New Supplement on Neurofibromatosis
The Society for Neuro-Oncology is pleased to share that 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
are available to readers of an open access supplement to the journal Neuro-Oncology Advances
, entitled A contemporary landscape of the clinical and biological research in neurofibromatosis type 1.
Upon proper completion of this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Describe the relevance of the RAS/MAPK signaling pathway in the pathogenesis of NF1 and the mechanism of action of MEK inhibitors
- Interpret efficacy and safety data from the latest clinical trials investigating MEK inhibitors for treatment of neurofibromas
- Describe the molecular drivers for the spectrum of tumors in NF1
- Assess the development of potential targeted therapies for the spectrum of tumors in NF1
- Describe the importance of developing new measures of quality of life to facilitate the design of clinical trials in NF1
Following online completion of the posttest and evaluation, a certificate of participation will be available for download/printing immediately.
There is no fee required for participation in this activity.
thanks Supplement Guest Editor, Suganth Suppiah, for his efforts to make this CME activity possible.
To view the supplement, click here.