2nd Pakistan Paediatric Neuro Oncology Symposium (PNOS2)
Capacity Building of Paediatric Neuro-oncology in LMIC
November 12-13, 2021
After the tremendous success of Pakistan’s first PNOS in 2020. Our aim with PNOS2 is to bring Paediatric Neuro-oncology to the forefront of health services by raising awareness, educating clinicians, and inspiring trainees to pursue this specialty as a career choice. To this end, we have developed a highly educational, scientific programme.
With invaluable support from the My Child Matters Grant (Sanofi-Espoir Foundation), our mission is to continue to contribute to building, developing, and strengthening the infrastructure of Paediatric Neuro-Oncology services in LMICs (Lower Middle-Income Countries).
The symposium aims to:
- Establish paediatric neuro-oncology as an essential sub-speciality of paediatric oncology in lower and middle income countries (LMIC).
- Improve outcomes of paediatric brain tumors in LMIC by creating collaborations and twinning opportunities.
- Provide updates from various disciplines involved in the care of paediatric brain tumors.
Who should attend
All physicians and allied healthcare staff taking care of children with brain tumors
Participants will receive a E-Certificate of Participation.
- Registration is Free
- Deadline for submission of registration form: Nov 1, 2021
- Deadline for submission of Abstract: Sept 15, 2021
Learn more and register for the event at: https://www.aku.edu/events/pages/event-detail.aspx?EventID=1807