Miami Brain Virtual Symposium
Provider: Baptist Health South Florida
December 3, 2021
The Miami Brain Symposium will focus on state-of-the-art approaches in the management of primary and metastatic central nervous systems tumors, along with an understanding of current standards of care and a look at future directions. This virtual symposium will engage participants as the expert faculty navigate through complex cases, novel treatment strategies and lively panel discussions.
Upon completion of this symposium, participants should be better able to:
- Examine the role of molecular histopathology in the diagnosis, characterization and management of primary and metastatic brain tumors.
- Explain the recent neurosurgical, radiation, immunotherapy and targeted medical therapy options for gliomas.
- Recognize the standard approaches and controversies in management strategies for brain metastases.
- Describe the results of observation, surgery, radiotherapy and radiosurgery for cavernous sinus meningiomas.
- Examine the current trends and future medical, neurosurgical and radiation therapy options for ependymoma.
For additional information, please contact Julie Zimmett at JulieZ@BaptistHealth.net.