PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY PRIOR TO REGISTRATION
REGISTRATION CATEGORIES (for pricing, scroll down to the specific registration links below, open the desired link, and click the "pricing" tab):
- Member - registrant must be a current 2014 or 2015 SNO member.
- Student/Trainee Member - registrant must be a current 2014 or 2015 SNO member. Must be a student or actively involved in training (residency, fellowship, etc.). May not hold a faculty appointment.
- Student/Trainee Non-Member* - registrant must be student or actively involved in training (residency, fellowship, etc.). May not hold a faculty appointment.
*Note: Requires supervising faculty to return signed verification form. Download here.
- Allied Health - registration for nursing professionals, social workers, physical therapists, psychologists, charities, etc.
- Spouse/Guest - limited to social events and meals only (excluding Saturday evening gala dinner) and does not provide access to scientific sessions. Must accompany a paid registrant.
- Non-member - all other professionals not included in the above categories
Gala Dinner: Separate registration and payment required for the Saturday evening gala dinner. Limited tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and require meeting registration. Online payment or check/wire transfer must be received by November 6, 2014.
All registrations include daily continental breakfasts and boxed lunches (excluding Sunday lunch)
Dietary Restrictions? Require assistance with hearing, vision, or mobility? Contact Linda Greer <ahref="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadlines:The Pre-registration deadline for lowest registration rates is October 9, 2014, 11:45pm, CST
The online registration deadline is November 6. Online registrations cannot be accepted after November 6. You will be required to register on on-site, and on-site surcharges will apply.
CANCELLATIONS must be received in writing no later than November 3; registration fees will be refunded less a $50 handling fee. Cancellations received after November 3 cannot be refunded, but the meeting registration can be transferred to another person with written authorization. E-mail all cancellation and transfer requests to Program Registrar Linda Greer, email@example.com
TO REGISTER, SELECT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
TO ADD THE GALA DINNER TO YOUR REGISTRATION, CLICK BELOW:
Pérez Art Museum. Separate Registration and Payment Required - not included in above registration packages.
For registration and information regarding the Neuro-Oncology Review Course, November 12, click here.
For registration and information regarding the CNS Anticancer Drug Discovery and Development Conference, November 12 - 13, click here.
For all registration questions or for additional information, contact Linda Greer, Registrar. 281-554-6589 or firstname.lastname@example.org