PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY PRIOR TO REGISTRATION
- Member - registrant must be a current 2014 or 2015 SNO member.
- Student/Trainee Member - registrant must be a current 2014 or 2015 SNO member. Must be a student or actively involved in training (residency, fellowship, etc.). May not hold a faculty appointment.
- Student/Trainee Non-Member* - registrant must be student or actively involved in training (residency, fellowship, etc.). May not hold a faculty appointment.
*Note: Requires supervising faculty to return signed verification form. Download here.
- Allied Health - registration for nursing professionals, social workers, physical therapists, psychologists, charities, etc.
- Spouse/Guest - limited to social events and meals only (excluding Saturday evening gala dinner) and does not provide access to scientific sessions. Must accompany a paid registrant.
- Non-member - all other professionals not included in the above categories
Gala Dinner: Separate registration and payment required for the Saturday evening gala dinner. Limited tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and require meeting registration. Online payment or check/wire transfer must be received by November 6, 2014.
Deadlines:The Pre-registration deadline for lowest registration rates is October 9, 2014, 11:45pm, CST
The online registration deadline is November 6. Online registrations cannot be accepted after November 6. You will be required to register on on-site, and on-site surcharges will apply.
CANCELLATIONS must be received in writing no later than November 3; registration fees will be refunded less a $50 handling fee. Cancellations received after November 3 cannot be refunded, but the meeting registration can be transferred to another person with written authorization. E-mail all cancellation and transfer requests to Program Registrar Linda Greer, firstname.lastname@example.org