Please refer back to this page in the coming months to register for the 22nd Annual Scientific Meeting and Education Day of the Society for Neuro-Oncology. In the meantime, mark your calendars! The Annual Meeting will take place in San Francisco, California at the Marriott Marquis San Francisco Hotel, November 16 - 19, 2017.
- Member - registrant must be a current 2017 or 2018 SNO member.
- Student/Trainee Member - registrant must be a current 2017 or 2018 SNO member. Must be a student or actively involved in training (residency, fellowship, etc.). May not hold a faculty appointment.
- Student/Trainee Non-Member* - registrant must be student or actively involved in training (residency, fellowship, etc.). May not hold a faculty appointment.
*Note: Requires supervising faculty to return signed verification form.
- Allied Health - registration for nursing professionals, social workers, physical therapists, psychologists, charities, etc. Not intended for other academic degreed attendees
- Non-member - all other professionals not included in the above categories
- Spouse/Guest - limited to social events, receptions and meals (excluding Saturday evening gala dinner) and does not provide access to scientific sessions. Must accompany a paid registrant.
For all registration questions or for additional information, contact Linda Greer, Registrar. 346-980-6935 or firstname.lastname@example.org